CornwallProjectCornwallProject

Main Audio Reviews Stats 2 Fans

[TC] Hope Will Come Again [TC] Hope Will Come Again

Amazing song

Could you name plugins you use for fruity loops? I assume you use Vengeance drum pack, but i'd love to know what other stuff you use.

Oh yeah, and i love anything i've heard from you so far.

TranceCrafter responds:

piano: I use the "Splendid Grand Collection" dvd. very nice collection, AWESOME price ($15)

strings: I use the free version of EWQL that was being handed out a little while back. GREAT samples, totally legit.

choir: I use a soundfont I found on the net somewhere with a high attack and release value.

drums: you were right, I use VEC 3 for all of my normal percussion

Frame Drums (those big drums you hear in the beginning): Epic Frame Drum Ensemble by Tonehammer

pads, basslines, leads, everything in between: I use Sylenth1 for all of that. and I make all of my presets from scratch.

-Breath- (FL Core) -Breath- (FL Core)

This is just..

Good.. Really f_cking good... Can't seem to find much i want to change.

Our World {durn} Our World {durn}

4/5

Well made. A bit repitative at times.

durn responds:

thanks man. and of course it's repetitive, it's house music. :D

but yeah, probably the lead synth that I coulda changed the melody up a bit every 16 bars. ah well, I liked the way it harmonized with both basslines so I kept it. :d

thanks for the review. :)

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

4/5

This song is awesome, except for the extremely highly pitched kick, which i dislike a bit. Generally, the pitch is too high in percussion, which is really a shame, as the synth, pads, and melody rules like hell.

More And More More And More

4/5

Good song. It's a bit repitative though. You did a pretty good job on the gated pads, and i like the piano part alot and the main lead is not bad. The vocals are really annoying, you should try remove them and replace them with some alternativ synth or so.

Overall: Cool song